Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Stay in the Hospital

Last week, I spent 3 days in the hospital. For those how knew and were praying, thank you.

Here is the story for those who dont know. I had got a very serious kidney infection and was admitted last Friday afternoon. They kept saying that I also had infections elsewhere but they were not sure where. At first they also suspected malaria, even with a negative test. They finally determined that the infection was also in my eyes and gastrointestinal system. I was severly dehydrated when they admitted me. My skin was a pale gray color and my lips and eyes were quite yellow. After hydrating me and giving me IV antibiotics, they decided I could return home on Monday afternoon. I have continued resting til today. Today and yesterday I have been up for short times but have to return to bed and rest frequently.

Please continue to pray, my health is very fragile at this time and I am unable to fight much of anything.

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

oh richelle...i wrap my arms around through our precious Lord. I will continue to pray for strength and healing. Love ya sweetheart.

Arlene said...

Richelle, continuing to pray that you will regain your strength quickly. You take care!! I love you and miss you!
Arlene

MamaSwan said...

Thinking of you everyday.....and worrying about you non-stop. Can't wait to see you HOME again! Love you sooooo much! Jenn