Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weeks 2 and 3

Week 2 was very busy. We had classes all week and Saturday I spent the day with some of my classmates at the local Young Life club. It was a lot of fun and actually really relaxing. It is held at someones house and their yard feels like somewhere in Hawaii. I could totally live in a place like that, but don't worry, I haven't made any plans in that direction. I still don't know what I will do following DTS.

This week has been busy also with classes and working. For those who have been here. You should see the New Vision School now. It is amazing. It was so busy with kids there last week when I walked there. It looks completely different.

We are spending next week in Enkikaret. I am so excited. Please pray for us. There has been a water shortage here and we frequently don't have running water on the base, so the conditions in Enkikaret are expected to be worse.

2 comments:

The Horne's said...

Hey Richelle, great to read about how you're doing - we miss you!!
Praying for you!

Mackenzie said...

hey you...hope you are having a wonderful week. We are having sunshine and warm weather. It has been great park weather. We miss ya lots, but are so proud of you. They are lucky to have you. Have a wonderful Easter. Prayin' for great things. The Pankratzs'

Kausten sends kisses...